A sharp and stylish alternative to stripes, Corgi's classic pin dot socks are the perfect companion with work-wear suiting. This pair achieves a beautifully comfortable and almost undetectable toe seam by using traditional methods of hand linking.
- Lightweight wool and nylon blend
Corgi specialises in producing the highest quality lightweight socks, showcasing style and colour in abundance. More specialised are hand-knitted socks. Each
pair is made individually on an age-old Griswold knitting machine using techniques and processes handed down across generations.
The yarns used are natural fibres such as cotton, wool and cashmere purchased from high quality manufacturers based in the UK and Italy. Nylon (if used) is sourced from within the UK. All yarn waste is stored and collected weekly by a local charity for distribution to schools and charities for use in art projects etc. All cardboard and paper waste is collected by a local recycling company in Wales.
- Support artisans using traditional knitting techniques
- Enjoy 15 days’ returns window on this item.
- Delivery charges will be added to your total purchase price at checkout.
- Contact our Whats App customer service line to learn more about our products and collection (+ 971521219880).