A soft white shirt is a beautiful thing. This Edward Sexton shirt is cut in the finest cotton satin twill. The quality of finishing is paramount; this shirt features an elegant tab collar and their signature 9cm deep double-cuffs. Try it for a slightly less dressy, but no less sharp alternative to pin-collar shirting. The tab fastens under your tie to lift it slightly, keeping the tie-knot perfectly poised and sitting flush on the neck.
- Single stitched French seams
- 9 stitches per cm
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Deep 9cm double cuffs
- Swelled edges on the collar and cuffs
- Lilly stitched buttons for security with a shank for ease of fastening
- Split yoke
- In-set sleeves which keep the front of the shirt looking crisp
- 100% cotton, machine washable
- Removable Edward Sexton branded collar bones
An Edward Sexton shirt – much like a Sexton suit – stands apart in terms of enduring style, elegance of design, quality, comfort and longevity. It fits the form with the same smoothness and precision expected of a Sexton suit.
- Enjoy 15 days’ returns window on this item.
- Delivery charges will be added to your total purchase price at checkout.
- Contact our Whats App customer service line to learn more about our products and collection (+971559068481).